Internship 2017 Summer Internships – WesTech
Position Summary: Working closely with the Group Project Managers, Engineer and others, become familiar with WesTech’s values, projects, equipment and structural designs and electrical control systems through hands on opportunities, trainings, and observation.
- Education: Engineering College student entering either their Junior or Senior year in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biological/Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Automation/Robotic Technology
- Design Engineering Technology
- Strong math skills, specifically trigonometry and geometry, understanding of chemistry and physics.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel and other Windows applications.
- Detail oriented, well organized.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated with thorough follow-through.
Preferred knowledge and skills
- Ability to read and understand Engineer plans and specifications
- Experience working with AutoCAD
How to Apply
Visit the company website to find current openings and to apply.