Internship Intern- Application Chemist
- Operate and develop methods using the PerkinElmer Torion T9 GCMS instrument and associated sampling accessories, including SPS-3 sample preparation station, sample pump, Custodion NT and Custodion SPME.
- Compose applications notes and scientific papers.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excell
- Champion/practitioner of PerkinElmer core values and continuous self improvement.
Job Requirements :
- On track for BS degree preferably in the field of chemistry or related disapline
- Strong analytical chemistry skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Chromion Software.
- Experience with Portable GCMS
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
How to Apply
Visit the company website to find current openings and to apply.