Internship Internship-Research Laboratory Information
Summary: Research Laboratory intern will work with Director of Product Development and Quality Control to run fuel and lubricant quality control testing and develop reports to track sample results and costs of performing samples.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Run quality control testing on fuel and lubricant samples.
• Develop reports to track sample results.
• Develop reports to track the cost of performing samples.
• Communicate with Director of Product Development and Quality Control, Research Laboratory Specialist, CSRs, and Plant Managers as needed to confirm testing results.
• Build relationships with field employees through exceptional communication skills.
• Export data from one system into Microsoft Excel and format for reporting and presentation.
• All other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Majoring in Chemistry or related degree.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Must be an analytical thinker.
• Must be able to work under timelines and pressure.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Multitasker with the ability to prioritize.
How to Apply
Visit the company website to find current openings and to apply.