Co-op Internships with BP
Intern / Co-op opportunities
Our internship programme is a chance to start learning and growing with us as you work on some of the most exciting and technically challenging projects our industry has to offer. We offer paid 1 year co-op opportunities or 12 week structured internships.
In engineering, you could work on projects to develop pipelines and help create innovations that harness alternative energy. In science, you might be involved in exploring for new reserves or developing cleaner fuels. Or in business, you could gain broad exposure to a variety of functions – and crucial business decisions.
Rewards and benefits
- A highly competitive salary and allowances
- Corporate housing available at all internship locations, paid for in full by BP
- Relocation assistance provided for students moving more than 50 miles for an internship position
- BP employee savings plan
- Non-contributory BP retirement accumulation plan
- Personal development and training
- The chance to get involved in a wide range of social activities
- To apply, you’ll need to be in your junior year of university
- You must have a minimum 3.2 GPA average in a relevant degree
- You’ll also need to be a U.S. citizen and/or permanent resident of the United States
How to Apply
Visit the company website to learn more and apply.