Internship QC intern – All year around- We need you know
Summary: Assists in a variety of chemical and physical analyses on raw material and finished goods as well as assist in file clerk responsibilities of the lab documents
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Raw material sampling and release
• Perform wet chemical analysis
• Assure all lab documents are filed properly
• Responsible for assisting in daily QC checks on water, temperature and reagent analysis
• Patriciate in the calibration program
• Participate in the stability program
• Generates Certificate of Analysis for materials released from the laboratory
1-2 years of Chemistry classes
This is a paid internship. Three days a week. Only interns that reside in MICHIGAN or planning to live in Michigan please. This internship is open now.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Job Categories: Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sci./Medicinal Chem., and Quality Assurance/Quality Control. Job Types: Internship. Job Tags: industry, part-time, and Year round. Job expires in 145 days.
Apply for this Job
- Job Type
- Job Salary
- Agricultural/Food Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Information Science
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Materials Science
- Opportunities for non-U.S. citizens
- Opportunities for U.S. citizens outside of U.S.
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Sci./Medicinal Chem.
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical Sciences
- Polymer Chemistry
- Public Health
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Renewable Energy/Sustainability
- Date posted
- applied physics
- atmospheric chemistry
- atmospheric science
- atomic energy
- Biomedical Engineering
- chemical education
- Chemical Engineering
- chemical sciences
- Computational chemistry
- Computational Sciences
- Condensed Matter
- electrical engineering
- environmental chemistry
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Systems
- Euroasian and European team) • Marketing (European Team) • IT (American and European team) • Customer Care (European Team) • Accounting (European Team) • Purchasing (European Team) • Web developer
- faculty/student teams
- forensic chemistry
- General Math & Computational Sciences
- green chemistry
- health care
- health science
- HR manager (American and European team) • Sales (American
- Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
- intern abroad
- Laser Metal Printing
- marketing and sales
- Marketing internship in China
- Material Science
- Material Sciences
- material self-assembly
- materials chemistry
- materials science
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metal Forming
- minority students
- molecular biology
- molecular spectroscopy
- nano characterization
- nano fabrication
- nano sensing
- nano toxicology
- Nanomaterials Science & Engineering
- nanoparticle science
- Nanoparticle Science & Engineering
- Nanopharmaceutical Science & Engineering
- Nanoscale Engineering
- Nanostructural Materials
- nuclear chemistry
- optics and ultrafast lasers
- organic chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Planetary Science
- polymer chemistry
- proficiency tests
- public policy
- Real estate
- reference materials
- Sensor Science & Engineering
- shock physics
- STM Publishing
- structural biology
- sustainable chemistry
- Thin films
- trace elements
- ultrahigh resolution microscopy and spectroscopy
- under represented minorities
- warm dense matter
- writing and reporting
- Year round
Subscribe to Receive Email Updates When New Jobs Are Posted
Visit our new website for the latest
on careers in chemistry.
Using This Resource
Use the Contact Form to let us know if this website helped you.
NOTE: If the location listed is "Anywhere", there may be opportunities at multiple locations.
Search for FREE for research experience, internship, co-op, and other chemistry-related opportunities on this site. NO registration required.
The experience opportunities listed here are restricted to positions for undergraduate students. Graduate students, post-docs, and other graduates use the ACS Careers page to find employment opportunities and other services.
For additional information about the type of experiences listed here, visit the About page.
Please use the contact information for each employer to apply for positions. Do NOT post or send your application to the ACS Get Experience web site. We don't process or forward applications. We provide only the job listings to aid you in your search for undergraduate work experience.
If the job listing title begins with the word “About”, the post provides general information about internships for the organization. Visit the company website to learn more. Many companies have databases with which you can register to stay informed when new positions are posted.
Note: Registrations on this site by anyone who is NOT an employer posting a job opportunity are regularly removed. If you are looking for an internship, etc. please apply directly to the employer. To receive updates, use the link above to subscribe to updates via email.
Register to post a job for undergraduate students for FREE.
If you have not previously registered, click on the "Submit a Job" button below and fill out the registration form. If you are already registered, click on the "Submit a Job" button and login to post a job.
Each job that you post must be approved by ACS staff before it is published on the site. Only positions for undergraduate students are accepted. If you wish to post a position for graduate students, post-docs, or other graduates, you need to visit the ACS Careers page for employers.
For additional information about this job listing service for undergraduates, visit the About page.
Need help using the site or have a question not answered here? Use the Contact form on this site to send us a message.