Internship QUALITY ASSURANCE/REGULATORY AFFAIRS INTERN
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 73,000 people. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Primary Job Function:
As a Quality or Regulatory intern you will provide support to the various areas of Abbott for database management for quality assurance test methods, quality assurance supplier data system transfers, validation, quality assurance project support, metrics, audit tracking, and data comparisons/trending.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
The purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. Abbott hires students majoring in Engineering and Life Sciences fields into this internship program based on business need. Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem solving abilities.
Abbott’s worldwide business offers these interns an opportunity to work in a variety of fields, including:
• Plant Quality Assurance
• Division Quality Assurance
• Division Regulatory Affairs
• Corporate Quality Assurance and Division Quality Assurance
Intern assignments could be located at the following locations:
• Abbott Park, IL (headquarters)
• Alameda, CA
• Casa Grande, AZ
• Columbus, OH
• Dallas, TX
• Des Plaines, IL
• Fairfield, CA
• Santa Clara, CA
• Temecula, CA
Abbott strongly considers those internship performers that continuously excel for their Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing Professional Development Programs or other full-time engineering positions.
The Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing Professional Development Program are two-year job rotation programs designed to provide participants with a broad exposure of Abbott within their discipline.
• Completed at least one year of college education before beginning internship
• Must be enrolled in school the semester following your internship
• Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree
• Authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship
• Must be geographically mobile
• Strong academic performance (GPA = 3.0/4.0)
• Exceptionally demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Quality: Pursuing Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioengineering Degree
How to Apply
Visit the company website to find current openings and to apply.