Internship Students and Recent Graduates at Schlumberger
Our unique position as technology leaders in the industry enables us to offer exceptional opportunities to exceptional people. We don’t just “talk” about offering stimulating work: Your real-life job—with plenty of opportunity to take early responsibility—begins the day you’re hired. Whether you’re working in the field, the lab, or in the office, every day will be different, bringing its own interesting challenges.
Why should I choose a Schlumberger career?
- We offer challenging global opportunities that will stretch your skills and help you reach maximum potential.
- We promote from within based solely on performance and potential. We take our investment in you seriously—our future success depends on you.
- We invest more time and resources in our training and development programs than any other oilfield services company.
What are you looking for in an applicant? Read more here.
How do I apply for a job?
Please apply for a specific opening; we do not accept CVs for speculative applications. First, review the openings on the Careers website, including the qualifications section. Then register for an online account and submit an application for the position of your choice. You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail and will be contacted by a Recruiter if a suitable role is available. If you have already applied for a position and want to apply for another, you can apply for a maximum of three positions at one time. You can check your application’s status through your online account.
Find out which Schlumberger career is right for you. Read article
- Research, Engineering, and Manufacturing
- Geoscience and Petrotechnical
- Commercial and Business
- Other Businesses