Internship Summer Intern – MPP (Materials Protection Products)
Who we are:
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 7.9 billion in 2015 and roughly 16,200 employees in 29 countries. The company is currently represented at 52 production sites worldwide. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of plastics, rubber, intermediates and specialty chemicals. LANXESS is a member of the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and DJSI Europe) and FTSE4Good.
LANXESS Corporation offers an extensive internship program where undergraduate and graduate level talent work across various company functions to gain valuable hands-on experience in a fast-paced corporate environment.
As a Summer Intern in our ACD Business Unit you will:
- Conduct chemical experiments in laboratories.
- Monitor production processes in manufacturing facilities such as chemical manufacturing plant.
- Help scientists and engineers in researching, developing, and producing chemical products and processes.
- Observe and conduct chemical and physical experiments, tests, and analyses.
- Setting up and conducting experiments
In order to accomplish this you must be/have:
- an AS/BA Student enrolled in an accredited Engineering program with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Rising senior in a Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 1-2 years Lab experience
- Must include a resume.
LANXESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
How to Apply
Visit the company website to find current openings and to apply.