Internship Working at Alcoa
We might just be made for each other.
Us: Best in our industry at operating, executing and innovating. You: seeking an opportunity to achieve, a home for your career, and a work environment that values creativity, diversity, and initiative. If this sounds like a fit, consider applying with us.
Alcoa thrives by developing best practices that improve our business of mining, refining, smelting, casting and rolling aluminum. But that’s not all. Just as important, we develop best practices for meeting environmental goals and supporting our communities, and we implement all of these ideas with consistency and precision across a global, multicultural organization.
This kind of operating excellence takes a special kind of team, made up of special people. One of them could be you.
Join our team
We seek highly motivated people who can help us succeed. While each position requires specific skills, in general we look for candidates who:
- Demonstrate strong leadership
- Approach problem solving creatively
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Apply strong analytical skills
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Focus on the customer
What it’s like to work here
Around the world, we share common goals:
- We empower our people to make continuous improvements.
- We create an environment in which all employees develop and contribute to their full potential.
- We embrace diversity at all levels, believing that superior company performance requires a variety of employee experiences, backgrounds, and characteristics.
- We reward and recognize outstanding results.
- From day one, we expect every employee to contribute and make a difference.
How to Apply
Visit the company website to search for current openings.