Internship Amgen Undergrad Intern – Operations Internship Program
The Operations Program is divided into 5 functions: Supply Chain, Process Development, Quality, Manufacturing, and Facilities & Engineering. We are seeking highly motivated, hardworking individuals who will lead initiatives, strategic analysis, and business case development on projects across these functions. Along with key business partners and functional groups, this position will focus on making effective recommendations to the organization’s senior leadership. The intern will develop a project charter to map out objectives, identify key stakeholders, timelines, and deliverables. This internship will be approximately 10-13 weeks that includes both project- based and experiential learning. Limited relocation housing and/or transportation allowance may be available for eligible candidates.
- 18 years or older
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program from an accredited college or university with a 3.0 minimum GPA or equivalent
- Completion of at least one year of study from an accredited college or university prior to the internship commencing
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor’s program following the potential internship or co-op assignment with an accredited college or university
- Must not be employed at the time the internship starts
- Possess U.S. citizenship, permanent legal residence, or unrestricted work authorization in the U.S.
- Degree concentration(s) in Engineering, Life Science, Biotechnology, Finance or Supply Chain
- GPA 3.5 or higher
- Junior standing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- VBA for Excel and SQL knowledge
- Proven leadership experience on campus (e.g., projects, clubs, organizations, sports)
For your application to be considered, please include a cover letter specifying which function interests you. Please upload resume and cover letter as one document.