Internship Antibody Purification and Data Analysis – Summer Intern-1917860
Boehringer Ingelheim is currently seeking a talented and innovative Intern to join their Biotherapeutics Discovery department. As an Intern, you will be planning and validating new purification and analytical methods in the area of antibody production and data analysis. These methods will be helpful for improving the capacity, throughput and efficiency of current production process.
- Must be an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Professional Student in good academic standing.
- Must have completed 12 credit hours within a related major and/or other related coursework.
- Overall, cumulative GPA (from last completed quarter) must be at least 3.000 (on 4.0 scale) or better (No rounding up).
- Major must be related to the field of internship.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with biochemical and biophysical methods applied to proteins and antibodies, including: purification, precipitation, centrifugation, spectrophotometry, buffer preparation, gel electrophoresis, etc.
- Experience with basic lab procedure including equipment handling, aseptic operation and proper clean up skills
- Experience with report editing, data analysis and calculation (Excel or similar software), and presentation software like Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older