Co-op Associate Research Technician Internship (Co-op)- Research & Development
As a research technician at P&G, you will be responsible for the hands-on development of new products. You will work on current and future products and should have the curiosity to think of improved approaches to everyday problems.
Consider these fields if you love:
- Biology: Analytical Research (conducting tests of new technologies or products using state-of-the-art equipment) or Biology Research (using a variety of research and development applications in the discovery of something new; assay and model development; efficacy testing; and product evaluations)
- Chemistry: Formulation Research (developing chemical processes required for formulation and manufacturing of consumer products) or Analytical Research (conducting tests of new technologies or products using state-of-the-art equipment)
- Engineering: Product Research (crafting and carrying out consumer research studies), Packaging Research (develop packaging, materials, and design), or Process Research (convert ideas, concepts, and technologies into commercial processes)
Internships last 10 — 12 weeks. As an intern, you’ll receive an internship allowance. We consider Intern/Co-Op sessions to be temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are guaranteed. However, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
- Working towards an Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or Science field (We prefer Engineering, Biology or Chemistry, although other similar majors will be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment