Internship Chemical Technician Intern
As an Intern in Specialty Printing System Chemistry Lab located in Corvallis, Oregon you will be working with a team of engineers, scientists, and technicians developing exciting new technologies.
In this position, you will use your background in chemistry while working in an Research & Development environment. You will be responsible to develop, implement and troubleshoot chemicals, materials and processes for the development of new digital printing technology.
Job responsibilities for this position include:
- Working in a team environment supporting new product development and stabilization efforts
- Demonstrating a high level of innovation and initiative
- Documentation of experiment and project results using specified formats and data storage systems
- Communicating effectively, via verbal and written means, with management, and coworkers
- Carrying out, and assisting in laboratory experiments to develop new chemical and material formulations
- Designing and implementing efficient experiments and test methods
- Testing finished inks for quality and performance characteristics
- Analysis of chemical performance testing data
Education and Experience Required
- 3rd or 4th year pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry discipline required.
- Specific knowledge about or experience working in any of the following areas is desired:
- Familiarity with use of specific analytical instrumentation (e.g. UV-vis, viscometer, etc. ) for chemical characterization
Visit the internship posting for more details about this opportunity.