Internship Formulation Sciences Summer Internship-1917573
The Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Summer Internship Program offers students opportunities to learn about the pharmaceutical industry. As an Intern, you will work closely with industry-leading scientist on challenging projects currently progressing through the pipeline. Students will work on challenging projects, connect with other interns from our Human and Animal Health Divisions, and be an intricate part of the BI community. Not only will students learn from specific projects, but you will also interact with the leaders of the organizations and their teams through project meetings, scientific seminars and Development Workshops.
- Must be an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Professional Student in good academic standing.
- Must have completed 12 credit hours within a related major and/or other related coursework.
- Overall, cumulative GPA (from last completed quarter) must be at least 3.000 (on 4.0 scale) or better (No rounding up).
- Major must be related to the field of internship.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with basic safety procedures, laboratory techniques and common instrumentation (HPLC, microscopy, etc)
- Strong experience in chemistry, biochemical engineering, materials science, polymers, and/or pharmacy
- Working knowledge of Design of Experiments, Quality by Design, and statistical analysis
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older