Co-op Johnson & Johnson Consumer Research and Development Co-Op (January-June 2020)
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Johnson & Johnson offers immersive 6-month co-op experience to develop technical leaders in Consumer Products Research and Development (R&D), which develops products in the adult skin and hair, feminine care, oral health, wound care, infant, kids and teen categories. During the 6-month co-op term, the R&D Co-op will participate in the design, development, fundamental research and technical troubleshooting of consumer health products for regional and global markets.
Multiple co-op positions are available for this term that span several functional roles. Each co-op is assigned to a single function with a specific project.
- Current enrollment in a full-time undergraduate/graduate program seeking a degree majoring in a Science or Technology related field, with a final graduation date after the end of the stated co-op term (June 2020).
- A minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA at the time of application.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the 6-month co-op term
- Authorization to work in the United States without limitations and require no sponsorship for visa status now or in the future.
- Relevant internship, co-op, laboratory or retail work experience
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- History of leadership, multi-functional collaboration and/or participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
Find out more about this co-op online.