Internship Pfizer Summer Student Worker Program
Each summer, college and university students join Pfizer as part of the Summer Student Worker Program. The program, which offers summer employment opportunities at various Pfizer sites in the U.S., is designed to help Pfizer businesses and teams accomplish real, impactful projects, while giving students engaging and meaningful work experience. All Pfizer businesses and supporting divisions accept summer student workers, and Pfizer works to match students with the department or team that most closely matches their future career interests. During the summer, students will receive challenging work assignments, have the opportunity to collaborate with Pfizer colleagues at all levels of the organization and experience Pfizer’s culture firsthand.
In order to be eligible, you must:
• Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. This Program cannot support applicants with CPT/OPT/Practical Training type work authorizations.
• Be at least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
• Be currently enrolled and will have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies by May of 2020
• Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA as of the most recently completed semester
• Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program for the period of time immediately following the summer program
• Be responsible for providing own funding for relocation, housing and commuting