Internship Product Engineering Intern
The MEMS section from the Advanced Technology Platforms & Solutions in Corvallis, Oregon is looking for a Silicon Product Engineering Intern. HP’s Advanced Technology and Platform Solutions department is part of an R&D product development team, developing market leading printing solutions. This intern will work closely with printer development engineers, circuit designers, test engineers and process engineers to complete a project (or projects) related to product development.
- Develop fundamental understanding of fabrication processes and product development methodologies
- Work with a team of engineers and technicians to complete assigned project
- Document and present project methods and results.
- 3rd year of university completed.
- Actively Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Material Science, Engineering (ChE, EE, Microelectronics, Microsystems), or Physical Sciences (Chemistry, Physics) with a research topic related to silicon or MEMS processing.
- Ability to work and interact effectively with team members from other disciplines, cultures, organizations and other companies both locally and remotely.
- Understanding of the fundamental physical and chemical mechanisms of wafer or MEMS processes.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork/interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced product development environment
Visit the internship posting to learn more about the company, internship opportunity and qualifications.