27 Aug 2019
Internship Professional Development Program (PDP) Internship – Chemical Engineering Summer 2020
- As a highly motivated undergraduate student, you will participate in a summer internship program at one of BASF’s North American sites
- Utilizing your experience in your area of study, you will help complete various Engineering projects which will provide the opportunity to further develop both technical and professional skills
- Undergraduate students majoring in Chemical Engineering
- College Sophomores and Juniors (December 2020-July 2022 grads)
- Demonstrated academic achievement (Minimum GPA 3.2)
- Commitment to relocate anywhere in the U.S.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. now and in the future without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and leadership potential
- Active participation in extracurricular activities and on-campus organizations
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Previous internship/co-op experience is a plus
Visit the BASF webpage to learn more. To watch a video and learn more about the Engineering PDP, please visit www.basf.com/universitycareers.