Co-op The Technical Development Program (TDP) Intern/Co-op
The Technical Development Program (TDP) Intern/Co-op will work in multi-discipline teams within Baxter’s business groups assisting engineers and scientists in new product development or product support activities. The internship/co-op will allow the student to gain hands-on experience with different aspects of development and support of new medical device products.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in engineering or science fields of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry.
- Demonstrated academic performance – minimum GPA 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Completed two years in degreed program and enrolled in school the term following the internship/co-op.
- Proven track record of delivery of commitments.
- “Passion” for Science or Engineering with a desire for a career in technology.
- Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem-solving.
- Intern or Co-op experience (preferred).
- Self-confident team player with a drive for results.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in organization, team dynamics, effective communication and prioritization of tasks.
Visit the internship/co-op listing for more information.