Internship Translational Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology Intern
Boehringer Ingelheim is currently seeking a talented and innovative Intern to join their Clinical Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics group of Translational Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology department. As an Intern, you will be involved in various aspects of biopharmaceutics and clinical pharmacology geared towards the clinical development of new drugs at Boehringer Ingelheim. During the course of this internship, you will also learn about the role of translational science and clinical pharmacology in the drug development process.
- Must be an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Professional Student in good academic standing.
- Must have completed 12 credit hours within a related major and/or other related coursework.
- Overall, cumulative GPA (from last completed quarter) must be at least 3.000 (on 4.0 scale) or better (No rounding up).
- Major must be related to the field of internship.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior good understanding of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics is highly desirable
- Fast learners with a knack for problem learning and applying new softwares. Prior experience in the use of software for pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics evaluation is desirable.
- Exposure to Phoenix and Gastroplus for carrying out IVIVC evaluations would be an added asset
- Prior experience in critically reviewing preclinical and clinical metabolism and drug-drug interaction data is an added asset.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older