Internship University Programs: Quality Assurance Engineer Intern (Junior, Senior, PostGrad)
Quality Assurance Engineer Interns are responsible for several tasks in Mission Assurance being the eyes and ears of our customer. This includes Mission Assurance Engineer, Software Quality Engineer, Hardware Quality Engineer, Supplier Quality Engineer, or Audit and Metrics support. Will be part of team that reviews independent technical assessments of systems engineering, Quality Assurance (QA), technology, production and programmatic (cost, schedule, quality and risks) practices assuring supplier Quality management System (QMS) processes are defined and implemented. This internship may be assigned to support assembly, inspection, test and delivery of products.
- Demonstrated competency in the application of the personal computer to complete assignments, including skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Project, etc.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- Demonstrate good soft skills and have the ability to work within a cross-functional team environment
- Familiar with technical procedures, specifications, standards, and other Engineering and Manufacturing related documents
- Familiar with and has some practical experience of Six Sigma Methodologies
- Experience in supporting design and manufacturing processes
- Project management experience, working experience with AS 9100 Quality Management Systems, and experience in Aerospace-related Manufacturing Environment, is a plus
Required Education (including major):
- Currently pursuing a BS / BA degree from an Accredited University and entering as a college Junior or Senior year OR pursuing a MS / MA / PhD by Summer 2020.
- Must be working towards a Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical), Science, Quality, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related discipline.